Established in 2004, the Life Support Training Center is under the auspices of Academic and Training Affairs at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital –Jeddah. The center provides a variety of both basic and advanced courses for different levels of healthcare service providers.
Life Support (CPR) Training Center -LSTC ,DR. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital is the state of Art CPR Center in the Kingdom accredited with all major Resuscitation courses. All courses are following International acknowledged curriculum and in liaison with Saudi Heart Association, Saudi NRP, Saudi ATLS Chapter and Emergency Cardiovascular Care CPR Guidelines
- To be a center of excellence in Resuscitative Education and Skills Training for Health Care Providers & allied in the region, and provide an academic training platform in CPR /First Aid to Community & to organizations inside and outside the healthcare industry.
- To be essential part of patient care both academically and practically, and align with DSFH vision of providing healthcare services of unparalleled quality.
- To provide the necessary & latest guidelines education/training to healthcare professionals in basic, advanced & trauma life support resuscitation skills to raise the standards of emergency care. LSTC also tailors to the community by providing the following programs for lay rescuers:
- Heart Saver.
- First Aid.
- CPR for family and friends.
- LSTC introduces excellent education and training materials, and evidence based curriculum with a variety of courses including healthcare development initiatives such as Airway Management and ECG interpretation courses.
We believe that through extending our services to the community we can improve the quality of life in the society by raising awareness among the public about life threatening emergencies, Heart Smart and healthy prudent. The courses incorporate interactive techniques focusing on the importance of knowledge, technical and communication skills, and teamwork to enable participants to continue their development. The methodology involves emphasis on the following:
Courses offered on weekend and off business hours as and when required by end user/course participants
- Knowledge acquisition.
- Skills demonstration.
- Skills integration.