Saudi Heart Association (SHA)-CPR Portal Registration Guidelines
- 1.Registration for courses (BLS/ACLS/PALS/First Aid/Heart Saver) on Saudi Heart Association (SHA) CPR portal – ksacpr.org.sa
- 2.All participants should create their unique user name and password on the SHA portal and upon successful registration , the log in profile is emailed from National CPR (sha.org.sa) for future records (email entered by participants while registering)
- 3.For other courses like NRP/ATLS please contact us directly
Further to above, access the SHA portal ksacpr.org.sa
Enter User name & Password
Activate your account by entering the activation /confirmation code you received via SMS or email
Click My Activities and My account/reload account, generate SADAD bill number and make payment of SR 50 (SHA biller # 133)
- Start the registration process by logging in to the portal.
- Select the course (BLS or ACLS or PALS or HEARTSAVER or FIRST AID) from the course catalog.
- Search for training center ( Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital – LSTC/ATA(CPR CENTRE)
- No need to fill other details , click search- list of batches will appear.
- Register to the convenient course date by clicking on the Register Link.
- Check ‘I Agree’ for the Terms and Conditions of Cancellation Process box (please note that this may be different at LSTC so please contact us for the exact information and regulations regarding cancellation , etc.)
- Then click My Courses under My Activities menu and the registered course will appear in active courses table
- For attendance, you will receive an email titled “Acceptance of your registration” where we ask you to immediately contact LSTC once registration is ATTEMPTED and/or APPROVED by the Centre (otherwise the registration will be automatically cancelled by the system) to finalize the remaining process including slot availability in the requested course and other matters for the satisfaction of all parties involved
- Once LSTC is contacted and the course fees is settled, visit my activities, select my courses, click on payment details and select cash payment mode then submit.
- The course status will appear as payment realization pending. External participants are requested to be present personally for payment and to receive their manuals.
- Non Fakeeh. Care participants receive ”Course registration Approved” email in the given E-mail.
- Once the course status changes to Payment Realized this means registration is completed successfully. LSTC will email a course information and teaching materials email highlighting key course related issues.
- After the completion of the above process, take an online pre exam or pre test emailed as pdf (mock test to better prepare for the course) before attempting the final exam at the LSTC. The result of the pre exam will not be taken into account.
- Course completion certification & Card will be issued by SHA upon attending the course and successfully completing Skills Evaluation and Written Exam
- After successful completion of the Final Course End exam, candidates can access the E-Certificate online by logging into the portal in the My Activities>>My courses>>My Completed courses by clicking on the E Certificate column and can print their E-Certificate anywhere. This will be generated only after the participant has completed the feedback for the course & the instructors.
- At any time, the candidates can login to the portal, navigate to My Activities>>My courses and view the completed and active courses history.
Note: You must register for the course 2-3 weeks prior to the start date. You will receive confirmation depending on the availability of time slots. Please keep note of your current certification expiry date and make sure that you have enough time before the expiration of your certificate.