Dr.Ahmed AbouMousa is a consultant in Neurology at Dr.Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH). He specializes in diagnosis and management of the following conditions: stroke, headaches, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, nerve disorders, gait difficulties, and muscle disease.
- Dr.Ahmed AbouMoua attained his master’s degree in neuropsychiatry & MD degree in neurology in 2003. He received his post-doctoral clinical from the institute of Human Genetics in Newcastle, UK. He then received his specialty certificate examination in neurology from the Royal College of Physician in London, UK.
- Member of the American Academy of Neurology.
- Member of the Movement Strikes Association.
- Member of the Organization of Academic Medical Education in Europe.
- Member of the International Association of Muscular Diseases, 2007.
- Dr.Ahmed currently caters to various services at DSFH neurology department.
- He was a Professor of neurology, faculty of medicine Cairo University.
- A Neurology Professor at Cairo University, College of Medicine.