Dr.Samar A. Badreddine
Consultant, Infectious Diseases
Dr.Samar Assem Badreddine is an Infectious Diseases consultant and the Director of the infection control department at Dr.Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH). She is also the Chief of medical & clinical Division at DSFH.
- Dr.Badreddine obtained a doctor of medicine degree in 1989, while attending the Faculty of Medicine at the American University of Beirut in Beirut, Lebanon. Moreover, Dr.Badreddine is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in 1994 and the American Board of Infectious Diseases in 1996 at the Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Member, American Board of Internal Medicine,1994.
- Member, the American Board of Infectious Diseases,1996.
- Arab Health Award for Infection Control in 2009.
- Team leader of infection control chapter, Mecca region quality program, 2002-2006.
- From 2001 till 2009 Dr.Badreddine was consultant of infectious diseases and director of infection control in King Faisal specialist hospital and research centre, Jeddah. She moved to Dubai in 2009, and from that time till 2011 she served as consultant in infectious diseases and director of the infection control department at in one of Dubai health authority hospitals, Rashid Hospital. She then came back to Saudi Arabia and joined DSFH.